Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Untitled

Let's see this over, but you're still the one that I love and I want to live with.
Just like a crane, I want but I can't fly high around the sky.
Now, my life flashes and fulfilled with million sorrows.
I wanna leave, but I guess you're only the saviour who can save me after tortured all part of my heart.

It's tragedy when you leave me alone here. You drained all the veins in my head, Make me desperate in sorrow, Make me stop thinking, Make me struck down.

Darling, want you forgive me after all ? I know I'm not handsome, I'm not clever, I'm not rich, and I'm not quite good enough for you to love me too. But darling, I want you to know, I died just to hold you. Please come back to me, don't flirt with my love and life. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future. Gimme one more chance to show you my lil snowy heart.

I'm being a jerk, rube, daft, dumb, keel, and so many more. I've become so haggard and lose control without your preserve here...

Darling, gomen nasai...
T.T

3 comments:

dhy_reafully said...

terlalu rendah diri...

Anonymous said...

guw jd confuse, knapa guw feeling love ma lw...

Titta M. Habibi said...

@ Dhy
Hehe, itu sebenernya tugas sekolah kok ! Tapi karena udah terlalu melenceng, ya sekalian melenceng-melencengin lagi aja... Haha...

@ Anonim
Ini siapa sih ? Kok gak munculin nama ?